The MasterClass Dental team and our world-renown faculty designed this program to offer dental professionals the ability to continue their education, knowledge by enhancing their clinical and practice management skills. MasterClass Dental provides the latest information, techniques, advances, and developments in oral health.
- This is NOT a Diploma course. Certificates (NOT diplomas) are awarded to users by the Tribune Group, an ADA CERP provider.
- Certificates are only granted if users successfully complete the program by filling in the online questionnaire.
- Users must be licensed dentists or dental students.
- MasterClass Dental bears no responsibility for the outcome of patient treatment skills and techniques that are learned during the Program.
- MasterClass Dental bears no responsibility for any injury incurred by the user during the sessions or in travel to or from the session.
- MasterClass Dental reserves the right to refuse registration and to cancel or modify the conference without prior notice.
- MasterClass Dental will not be responsible for expenses incurred by registrant.
- In order to gain access to the online courses, the user must create an account.
- All courses are conducted in English.
- In return for the right to access the online courses, the user shall pay a fee to the organizers. The prices applying to the course are specified on the MasterClass Dental website.